Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Happy Holidays!

Hey everyone...

Just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year wherever you may be as we say so long to 2005, the Year of the Chicken, and welcome with open arms and a milk bone 2006, the Year of the Dog.

I've decided to abandon all morals and totally sell out this year by spending XMas eve at the Hyatt in Bishkek. And then I will enjoy the American style continental breakfast the following morning. It will be delicious.

Also, I'd like to ask the question, "Andrew Berg, where are you?"

If you're alive and can find your way to a computer, I would enjoy hearing from you. I can be reached through email at gotwald@gmail.com or just call 1-900-KYRGYZSTAN and ask for Rick.


Again,
Best Wishes to Everyone,
Rick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home