Tuesday, November 29, 2005

News...

Hello everyone, sorry I haven't posted in a while but I've been rather busy preparing to leave for International Village. Tomorrow is the swearing-in ceremony, at which the U.S. Ambassador swears us all in as official Peace Corps volunteers. Then we all have dinner at her house, then the next day we move to our new sites. I'll be sure to take pictures and write about the ceremony as soon as possible.

Also, Patrick uploaded about 100 pictures that I sent him...If you click on the PICTURES link at the right of this site you can see them...Thank you very much for your help, Patrick.

I've also decided to begin posting some culture blogs about Kyrgyzstan, so that people reading can not just hear about my personal exploits, but also learn some things as well...so stay tuned for the first one of those about Besh Bar Mak!

Finally, another thing about my new address...the way I wrote it on the blog is probably backwards - I have the country on top, then my actual address and vllage at the bottom...this should probably be reversed.

Alright,
More Later,
Rick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home