Saturday, October 22, 2005

Updates...

Hello
I'd like to call attention to a few updates I've recently made to the web site...first, i've created links to the blogs of two of my friends here, Anna Moschet and Erin Fifield (Fife)...i haven't read either of them personally so they may be more or less informative than my own...however, i am quite sure theirs will lack the appealing southern charm of mine, them being both Dartmouth grads...however, please do your best to look past their humble yankee beginnings when reading their blogs bc they are truly two fine young americans....

also, i've created a link to my listing at myphotoalbum.com...my address there is gotwald.myphotoalbum.com...there will eventually be pictures there...i've mailed a cd of over 100 pictures to patrick gibbs in new york city who has so graciously agreed to take over the responsibility of maintaining this web site...please direct all questions and concerns regarding pictures to him...

goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home