Tuesday, August 15, 2006

RESOURCE CENTER FUNDED!!

While I was on vacation over the last two weeks, i received notification from Peace Corps that our Resource Center project had been completely funded. I just got back into town late last night and am sitting at the Peace Corps office waiting to meet with the financial officer to release the money. Then, most likely this week or next, I will make the purchases listed in the proposal and then hopefully have the Center opened by the first day of classes on September 1st.

Much thanks to everyone who contributed. I will of course keep in touch with all of you regarding our progress. Once we open, I will post pictures and updates here on the blog. Check back again soon for news...

THANK YOU!!!

1 Comments:

At 11:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats, Rick! And it was great to hear from you while you were in Nice...I was only a little jealous that you were cocktailing on the Mediterranean and I was stuck in Nashville. Sweet life. Take care!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home